Wednesday, April 18, 2018

bouncing balls

Bouncing Balls Animation 



This animation was different from all of the other animations because we had to first record the real world ball falling and bouncing back up, this was important because after we have the actual balls recorded we marked the keyframes and height of the balls in a google docs sheet. Then we went onto Maya and replicated the spread sheet so the animated balls are exactly the same as the recorded ones, this was really interesting to me because it was combining the real world with a animation, if that makes sense. We had to make the balls relatively the same size as the recording bot to make the balls we used a image from the internet and turned that into a bump map. This animation was also one of my worst because I missed allot of days this project and set me behind a long time, the other problem that I had was restarting the entire project three times because Maya would crash and not save. Then on the day I would render Maya would not render correctly so I spent a total of two day rendering this animation 6 times before it would save correctly. but I still liked how it turned out even with me rushing the entire project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment